You’re Reading The Laughing Swordsman Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Only when all the living perish, will there be peace ... Apollo was a bratty noble. Using the power of his father, he did many mischievous stunts. However, he would never go too far. The worst he did was steal someone's shoe, while on the average, it would be poking them in the back and running off. That's why he found it so absurd that someone would assassinate him, in his own room no less. He was stabbed in the back and left to die... But then he was back in his room, completely fine. Yet, he was stabbed in the back once again. Once he was stabbed in the back for the third time, the cruel reality began to sink in. That this would repeat itself for an eternity. The only thing in his room was his bed and his bokken, a wooden sword. At some point, Apollo picked up the bokken. He took his first steps to break out of the cycle. And swore to bury the person who called for this assassin with his own hands. ...But also calls a lot of things mommy for some reason.
- Chapter 1 - A Loop
- Chapter 2 - Stand Up
- Chapter 3 - What Do You Mean Mother?
- Chapter 4 - Why Can't I Move?
- Chapter 5 - Spoon-Feeding
- Chapter 6 - A Strange Kid
- Chapter 7 - Quick Learner
- Chapter 8 - Magic School
- Chapter 9 - Unimpeded
- Chapter 10 - Resurfaced Memories
- Chapter 11 - Is It Ok For Him To Eat So Much?
- Chapter 12 - Outsider
- Chapter 13 - Do You Think I Could Change As Well?
- Chapter 14 - Apollo's Father
- Chapter 15 - I'm Useless
- Chapter 16 - I Will Kill You
- Chapter 17 - Tear Down This World
- Chapter 18 - You Think You Can Kill Me?
- Chapter 19 - Pride
- Chapter 20 - Maya's Father
- Chapter 21 - Bullshit
- Chapter 22 - A Savior?
- Chapter 23 - Foolish
- Chapter 24 - What Is Your Decision?
- Chapter 25 - I Want To Become Stronger
- Chapter 26 - Three Horns
- Chapter 27 - Bring It On Then
- Chapter 28 - Gemstone
- Chapter 29 - Helpless
- Chapter 30 - Consitution Mage
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report