The Mechanical Era
You’re Reading The Mechanical Era Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In a fantasy world ruled by kings and queens possessing great magical power, Kant Icurus Maybale is the only prince on the Aceaton Continent who does not possess magic.
However, what he does possess, that nobody else does, is his past memories of the time when he was a Mechanical Engineer on Earth.
With nothing but knowledge, brains, and wisdom, he dares to bring this medieval-esque fantasy world into the industrial era, and gain unimaginable wealth and power.
Along the way, powerful forces that feel threatened by his rise in dominance will do whatever it takes to bring him down! Will he be able to conquer the continent, and potentially the world, to usher in a new age, or will he get crushed by the existing world order?
- Chapter 1 Former Memories
- Chapter 2 New Found Confidence
- Chapter 3 The City Hoverdam.
- Chapter 4 A Hardening Idea
- Chapter 5 Powdered Prototype
- Chapter 6 The Next Few Steps
- Chapter 7 A Little Faith
- Chapter 8 A Mouthful Dish
- Chapter 9 Structuring The Police
- Chapter 10 First Impressions.
- Chapter 11 The Prince’s Dream.
- Chapter 12 Academic Troubles
- Chapter 13 An Ongoing Cold War
- Chapter 14 Plan To Educate
- Chapter 15 Meeting The Artisans
- Chapter 16 Delivering A Message
- Chapter 17 Printer Prototype (1)
- Chapter 18 Plan To Initiate Contact.
- Chapter 19 Draft For The School Building
- Chapter 20 Your Old Man’s Friend
- Chapter 21 Cora’s Concern
- Chapter 22 Printing Prototype (2)
- Chapter 23 An Opportunity
- Chapter 24 Family Is Precious
- Chapter 25 The Day Before The Meeting
- Chapter 26 First Contact
- Chapter 27 The Epiphany.
- Chapter 28 Farming Advice
- Chapter 29 Informing Hoverdam
- Chapter 30 Lone Demonic Attack
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report