The Miracle Doctor's Two-Faced Toddler
You’re Reading The Miracle Doctor's Two-Faced Toddler Novel at NovelFull.Vip
After being hit by a flower pot, Yu Wan woke up as a poor village girl with an unconscious and fragile mother and a little brother.
She was lost as she did not know this unknown ancient world. But she had to pull herself together, because her mother is still unconscious and her brother was starving.
So she plowed and sowed until she had a large piece of fertile land, rising to the peak of success ever since.
Just as life was getting comfortable, a man, widely feared and rumored to be a living Satan, forced his way through her door, declaring he would marry her!
Although she adored beautiful men, it was rumored that this prince…
“Your Grace, we don’t know each other well!” She said seriously.
“Heh!” The prince smiled meaningfully before grabbing three little toddlers with chubby cheeks from behind of him. “Greet your mother.”
Yu Wan was flabbergasted…
- Chapter 1 - Prologue
- Chapter 2 - Transmigration
- Chapter 3 - Start of New Life
- Chapter 4 - First Feast
- Chapter 5 - Beat You Up
- Chapter 6 - Ah Wan Has Changed
- Chapter 7 - A Rich Harvest
- Chapter 8 - Marketing
- Chapter 9 - Business Is Booming
- Chapter 10 - Three Days Agreement
- Chapter 11 - The Siblings Entering the Mountain
- Chapter 12 - Make Big Money
- Chapter 13 - Selling at a High Price
- Chapter 14 - Shocked Everyone
- Chapter 15 - Mother and Daughter Meet
- Chapter 16 - Make You Vomit Blood
- Chapter 17 - A Truth
- Chapter 18 - Amazing Culinary Skills
- Chapter 19 - His Taste
- Chapter 20 - Saving the Snow Fox
- Chapter 21 - The Fragrance of Meat
- Chapter 22 - Raising Chickens and Laying Eggs
- Chapter 23 - A New Business Opportunity
- Chapter 24 - A United Family
- Chapter 25 - Teaching Rude Slave A Lesson
- Chapter 26 - Mysterious Visitor
- Chapter 27 - Young Madam
- Chapter 28 - An Illustrious Official
- Chapter 29 - Father and Daughter’s Heart Connected
- Chapter 30 - First Appearance of Medical Skills
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report