The Rise of the White Lotus
You’re Reading The Rise of the White Lotus Novel at NovelFull.Vip
The downfall of the infamous white lotus, Lexi Yang led her to the only escape she knew -- SUICIDE.
Born with a golden spoon, having all the privileges being the young miss of the prestigious Yang family, Lexi Yang was the type of person that whatever she wants, she gets. However, fate must have challenged her the moment she fell in love with the domineering CEO of Liu Empire.
Alas, just like in every romance novel, Morris Liu fell for another woman who's kind, fragile, and gentle.
Due to her intense desire to gain Morris Liu's love, she has done extreme vicious deeds. But in the end, everything backfired on her.
Now, on her death moment, just as her vision went to a pitch-black abyss, a cute minion voice was heard.
“Chuchururu~! CONGRATULATIONS! Your viciousness score surpassed the preliminary test! To receive full access to the 'otome love system', here's the initiation main task -- make your ex-fiance's best friend fall in love with you!”
- Chapter 1 Suicide
- Chapter 2 Chuchuru~
- Chapter 3 Resurrection
- Chapter 4 pretty useless
- Chapter 5 Good to see you too, Mr. Lu.
- Chapter 6 She is with me
- Chapter 7 Mr. initial task
- Chapter 8 Unexpected gains
- Chapter 9 The food must be good
- Chapter 10 I have high standards
- Chapter 11 yousre an odd one, arenst you?
- Chapter 12 facial mask session
- Chapter 13 siblings
- Chapter 14 Why are you happy, chu?
- Chapter 15 for a happier life
- Chapter 16 Lexi version 2.0
- Chapter 17 meeting an old sfriends
- Chapter 18 your whole face is a joke!
- Chapter 19 meeting Wren Tanaka
- Chapter 20 Luck is also a skill
- Chapter 21 I want to marry him, chu~!
- Chapter 22 This is progress, bun bun!
- Chapter 23 He has good eyes, chu~!
- Chapter 24 I said ask, not reject chu~!
- Chapter 25 Sissy, thats how I ask
- Chapter 26 Lexi on the move 1
- Chapter 27 A call from Mr. Lu
- Chapter 28 its very... tasteless
- Chapter 29 Leaving good impression
- Chapter 30 Got you
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report