You’re Reading The Spider Queen Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In the Year 30XX......
Humans have long been discovering the wonders of the universe and exploring the great galaxies beyond the milky way.
They are not alone.
The universe is primal and untamed with civilisations pitted against one another in battles to decided life and death.
Mankind is one of the weakest races but have discovered cultivation techniques that morph their bodies and grant them unimaginable power.
Sui Meng was just an ordinary girl who woke up in the body of sixteen year old Sophie Peterlor.
Sophie is the half human hybrid of a prestigious duke house but faces discrimination based on her racial heritage and apparent lack of cultivation talent.
This changes when Sophie discovers a cultivation manual hidden in the necklace given by her late mother.
‘Spider Whisper Art’
Sometimes power comes with a price......
- Chapter Basic Background Information
- Chapter 1: Where am I?
- Chapter 2: The History Of The Earth Federation
- Chapter 3: A sharp tongue with no strength
- Chapter 4: Dad we need to talk....
- Chapter 5: House Peterlor
- Chapter 6: The Crazy Duke
- Chapter 7: Four Great Universities
- Chapter 8: The Mysterious Necklace
- Chapter 9: Spider Whisper Art
- Chapter 10: Sophie is not having a good time
- Chapter 11: Sophie is not having a good time.... Part 2
- Chapter 12: The wealthy second generation!
- Chapter 13: The princess wearing a veil
- Chapter 14: Magic is a girl’s dream!
- Chapter 15: Kissing? I’ll melt off someone’s face!
- Chapter 16: Beautiful clothes
- Chapter 17: The young miss is wearing a strange outfit
- Chapter 18: First time on a starship
- Chapter 19: Are you afraid of spiders?
- Chapter 20: Underground city
- Chapter 21: How I met your mother
- Chapter 22: How I lost to your mother
- Chapter 23: I will escape by tonight! (Author’s note: he didn’t....)
- Chapter 24: The Seventh Princess
- Chapter 25: She would be fighting alone...
- Chapter 26: The Empress’s Shame
- Chapter 27: Justice and Honour? We don’t do that here
- Chapter 28: Jack does his best to act cool
- Chapter 29: Everyone knows the protagonist is a child of heavens!
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report