You’re Reading The Villain Can't Lose Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“...is that the end for me?”
His eyes closed, accepting his fate. He thought it was the end. However, it was not.
When Liam awoke from the endless darkness, he found himself in a world much different from his own―and in a body that was unfamiliar.
“...[ The Golden Hero ] This is...”
It seemed that he was given another chance at life. No longer as Liam, but as Rowen, a character from a novel.
But, there was a slight problem.
Rowen was a villain. A secondary villain at that.
His fate was to be manipulated by the antagonist and killed by the hero.
It was a tragedy. What could he possibly do?
Of course, not wanting to let fate decide for him again, he took up his arms, stopping at nothing to prevent his tragic death.
He had to survive in a cruel world where fate was not in his favour.
If it meant killing the protagonist, the crown prince or even the main villain; he would do so.
All so that he could live the life he wants.
- Chapter 1 New Perspective
- Chapter 2 Rebirth
- Chapter 3 To Survive
- Chapter 4 Zuri
- Chapter 5 Skills
- Chapter 6 Siblings
- Chapter 7 His Abilities
- Chapter 8 Nari
- Chapter 9 Between The Lines
- Chapter 10 Mirror Technique
- Chapter 11 Just A Maid…
- Chapter 12 The Pink Rose
- Chapter 13 Let’s Bet
- Chapter 14 Birds With No Wings To Fly
- Chapter 15 Small Hints
- Chapter 16 Database
- Chapter 17 Irene
- Chapter 18 Complicated Dinner
- Chapter 19 Pushing The Clouds
- Chapter 20 Cold Mirrors Surrounding The Rose
- Chapter 21 The Fallen Rose
- Chapter 22 Not Too Far From The Main Focus
- Chapter 23 Author’s Note/Spoiler/Zuri/Demon
- Chapter 24 Closer Than It Seems
- Chapter 25 Everything Makes Sense!
- Chapter 26 Encounters
- Chapter 27 Healers
- Chapter 28 Adaptation
- Chapter 29 Double Your Fun
- Chapter 30 Preparation
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report