You’re Reading This is a Beta Test?! - A Literally Broken System Novel at NovelFull.Vip
“Why ship a game that isn't even complete!?”
*I don't know! Why don't you at least tell me what to fix so that we won't die?!*
Moriya didn't even think getting sucked into a different world was possible. Whether being a realist or being a straight-up pessimist, he never believed that the day when he'd be warped into a world entirely unlike his own would even happen. After all, why should it, right?
But then... It actually happened.
Finding himself inside the setting of an upcoming game, Moriya wandered in awe at the sight of strange environments, the various state powers vying for supremacy over the vast expanse of the seas. Hell, even infinite worlds and stars, [The Seams] seemingly had it all. Unfortunately, there was just one problem: the game was literally broken right from the start.
Joined by a colorfully dysfunctional cast and the game world's actual developer, watch as Moriya struggles with bugs and glitches as he navigates this new world. Witness our valiant hero deal with the most infuriating and rage-inducing aspects of gaming in real life. And what if... Just what if, he actually learns how to wield these ridiculous errors to his advantage?
- Chapter 1 1.1 Open The Game?
- Chapter 2 1.2 Open The Game?
- Chapter 3 1.3 Open The Game?
- Chapter 4 1.4 Open The Game?
- Chapter 5 2.1 Hello World?
- Chapter 6 2.2 Hello World?
- Chapter 7 2.3 Hello World?
- Chapter 8 2.4 Hello World?
- Chapter 9 2.5 Hello World?
- Chapter 10 2.6 Hello World?
- Chapter 11 2.7 Hello World?
- Chapter 12 3.1 Levelling Up?
- Chapter 13 3.2 Levelling Up?
- Chapter 14 3.3 Levelling Up?
- Chapter 15 3.4 Levelling Up?
- Chapter 16 4.1 Sequence Break?
- Chapter 17 4.2 Sequence Break?
- Chapter 18 4.3 Sequence Break?
- Chapter 19 4.4 Sequence Break?
- Chapter 20 4.5 Sequence Break?
- Chapter 21 4.6 Sequence Break?
- Chapter 22 5.1 Debug?
- Chapter 23 5.2 Debug?
- Chapter 24 5.3 Debug?
- Chapter 25 5.4 Debug?
- Chapter 26 5.5 Debug?
- Chapter 27 5.6 Debug?
- Chapter 28 5.7 Debug?
- Chapter 29 5.8 Debug?
- Chapter 30 5.9 Debug?
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report