You’re Reading Transmigrating into the Male Supporting Character’s Ex-wife Novel at NovelFull.Vip
Ruan Jiu Jiu transmigrated into a rebirth novel, in which the female lead in her past life had an unattainable love, a white moonlight. In the novel, the white moonlight Cheng Jun was a hollow character with a pretty face but zero accomplishments, and with his cold personality was like a frigid beauty; an empty flower vase. Meanwhile, Ruan Jiu Jiu transmigrated into Cheng Jun’s ex-wife, an evil, stuck-up, female side character.
When Ruan Jiu Jiu transmigrated over, a divorce agreement was placed on the table. Cheng Jun, wet from the rain, ate a bowl of unhealthy instant noodles. Seeing that beautiful, emotionless face, Ruan Jiu Jiu suddenly couldn’t take it anymore and said that she’d wait until tomorrow to reconsider the divorce.
Ruan Jiu Jiu: Who said that he’s an idiot? Who said that he’s frigid? You’re trolling (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
Actually, this is a relaxed, funny, brain dead, sweet little novel.
Able to be coaxed but can’t be forced female lead X A weak, helpless, intimidating but oblivious Big Boss.
*Has some stuff about video games, if you don’t like that then skip this
1. 100% fluff
2. Expands on a completed quick transmigration novel ~The beginning matches up a bit with that universe~
3. This novel’s ML is a bit weird because he doesn’t have a sense of self-preservation →_→
- Chapter 1: “Shhhhuaaaa….”
- Chapter 2
- Chapter 3: Ruan Jiu Jiu woke up very early.
- Chapter 4: Ruan Jiu Jiu didn’t care the least bit about what Xiang Rong thought.
- Chapter 5: Ruan Jiu Jiu was still in the middle of dreaming about being a rich lady when she awoke.
- Chapter 6: Ruan Jiu Jiu accompanied Cheng Jun to the hospital with a drooped head.
- Chapter 7: The next day.
- Chapter 8: Ruan Jiu Jiu wanted to give Cheng Jun a cold shoulder.
- Chapter 9
- Chapter 10
- Chapter 11: Ruan Jiu Jiu had a nightmare.
- Chapter 12: Ruan Jiu Jiu was a little worried. “You’re burning. It might be better to go to the hospital.”
- Chapter 13: Mr. Cheng’s company went under. Ruan Jiu Jiu felt it was strange but also felt really cheery.
- Chapter 14: Ruan Jiu Jiu was shocked.
- Chapter 15: Only Cheng Jun could use such a refined reason.
- Chapter 16: The five minute break quickly concluded.
- Chapter 17: Xu Bi Ying was full of regret.
- Chapter 18
- Chapter 19
- Chapter 20
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22
- Chapter 23: Ruan Jiu Jiu’s unhappiness was written all over her face.
- Chapter 24
- Chapter 25: As Jiacheng’s boss, Cheng Jun was very fair.
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27: It snowed for the first time this winter.
- Chapter 28: In the early morning, Ruan Jiu Jiu woke up early for work.
- Chapter 29: After saying that line, Gu You immediately left.
- Chapter 30
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report