You’re Reading Why Should I Stop Being a Villain Novel at NovelFull.Vip
In the midst of a ruined forest, due to the result of the clash between peak powerhouses, a body of a man lay. He was known as the 'Evilest Villain', the worst man ever born in humanity.His body was full of wounds with a spear piercing his heart. However, even in his final moments, he was calm and collected, with his usual cold face.
The only thing on his mind was, “Forgive me, I couldn't keep my promise to you.”
He closed his eyes, ready to begin his eternal slumber in the darkness.
Suddenly, a blue light appeared, with ancient text that read, 'Do you want to turn back time, my child?'
He laughed and said yes.
| Fate Devourer System |
[Authority: Deus Time Control (Rank ?!?) used]
[The Goddess of Time wishes you the best].
- Chapter 1 Storm
- Chapter 2 Back In Time
- Chapter 3 System Details
- Chapter 4 System Details 2
- Chapter 5 Making Moves
- Chapter 6 Calling His Father
- Chapter 7 Visiting Harkins Agency
- Chapter 8 Family Dinner
- Chapter 9 Awakening
- Chapter 10 Awakening-2
- Chapter 11 Awakening-3
- Chapter 12 Awakening-4
- Chapter 13 New Bloodline
- Chapter 14 New Bloodline-2
- Chapter 15 Morning Arrives
- Chapter 16 Getting To The Auction
- Chapter 17 Auction House Chaos
- Chapter 18 Williams Who?
- Chapter 19 Towards The Dungeon
- Chapter 20 Level Up
- Chapter 21 News Of Arrival
- Chapter 22 Meeting Lucas
- Chapter 23 Will You Save My Sister?
- Chapter 24 Getting Back Home
- Chapter 25 Getting In The Mansion
- Chapter 26 Introducing Lucas And Livia
- Chapter 27 Curing Livia
- Chapter 28 Meeting Amelia
- Chapter 29 Meeting Amelia-2
- Chapter 30 Amelia Meeting The Twins
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report