Your Turn to Chase Me, Reborn For Revenge
You’re Reading Your Turn to Chase Me, Reborn For Revenge Novel at NovelFull.Vip
April Jones was submissive and weak, she gave in to her stepmother and stepsisters every whim. Her father was busy with the business and had no time for her. They took everything from her even her life. She died a horrifying death, now reborn she plans to change her fate and take back all she had lost.
Dean Davis is a notorious CEO he built his business from he was young withhis own blood and sweat. His vicious uncle sent some thugs to deal with him one night, that same night he met his angel April.
Both died, both were reborn.
April only wants revenge and gave up on love, when Dean meets his angel for a second time, he wants to love her but doesn’t know-how.
(This book is full of revenge, romance, comedy and drama. If you enjoy a weak to strong female lead along with a doting male lead this book is for you.)
“Ummm... Thanks.” She took a bite and started to eat. She looked at him and slowly said, “It’s probably a bit late but, hi I’m your new neighbour April Jones.”
“Hi April, I’m Dean Davis.” He reached out his and so did she, they shook as they greeted each other.
“Nice to meet you, Dean.” She smiled at him and then took a bite of her pancake.
However, she missed the look in Deans eyes. He, at this moment, was full of happiness like a teenage boy in love.
Hearing her finally say his name was the most soothing sound to his ears. It sounded so sweet, so soft, he was greedy for more. In a good mood, he continued eating all the food she cooked.
What made his heart softened more was he actually wanted to hold her small hand again and never let go. Thinking of it, he swore inside, he’ll never let her go.
- Chapter 1 - April
- Chapter 2 - Dean
- Chapter 3 - Silent
- Chapter 4 - Reborn
- Chapter 5 - Marie
- Chapter 6 - Love Always Mum
- Chapter 7 - Onyx Eyes
- Chapter 8 - Tragic Mouse
- Chapter 9 - Now For Act Two
- Chapter 10 - Jealousy, Resentment Or Guilt
- Chapter 11 - Enough
- Chapter 12 - Cerulean Condominium
- Chapter 13 - To My Beautiful Daughter April
- Chapter 14 - Walker Interiors
- Chapter 15 - The Weasel
- Chapter 16 - Burningly Elegent
- Chapter 17 - Unfiltered Self
- Chapter 18 - Annoying Neighbour
- Chapter 19 - In His Angels Home
- Chapter 20 - A Warm Feeling
- Chapter 21 - Tenderness
- Chapter 22 - Conditions
- Chapter 23 - Whats Wrong?
- Chapter 24 - Wicked
- Chapter 25 - Good Friends
- Chapter 26 - Casey Walker
- Chapter 27 - Your Presence Is Not Required
- Chapter 28 - His Friend Had Fallen Hard
- Chapter 29 - Was April Shy, Or Was He… Rejected?
- Chapter 30 - Useless
Please report the problems you have identified regarding the novel and its chapters.Report